What are our highest hopes for what we want our graduates to be able to do when they leave HHS?
The world we are preparing students for has made a fundamental shift over the last decade.
For Holliston High School to continue to be an exceptional place where students are empowered and supported, we need to reimagine both the student experience and what school can be for all of us.
“We should all strive to create schools where…students and staff are knocking doors down to get in rather than get out.”Lead With Culture
- Establish a Vision of a Graduate
- Comprehensive review of graduation requirements
- Ensure unique pathways for ALL students
- Empower and support student voice/agency
- Increase school & community collaboration